Sat, Aug 27|
Mapping The Client: Connect with purpose
Create a purpose-driven organization that impact society and change lives!
Cuando y donde
Aug 27, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Acerca del evento
Have you ever thought about how the success of your business is linked with how your business is living its purpose?
Do you know that purpose-driven organizations tend to be more innovative and creative?
The purpose of our business is what really drives change and success. It assures the place of our business in society. A purpose-driven organization has a higher loyalty and commitment from its employees and clients than competitors.
This workshop is a set of 3 workshops where we will work with the purpose.
There are three main organizational dynamics that you need to learn to create a successful and meaningful organization:
- The Organizational Soul, to create a real meaning and engage employees
- The Systemic Purpose, to align the internal structure for success
- The Place On Society, to thrive in the market
PART 3: Client, Market & Society. Mapping with purpose
- Diagnosis of the current relationship with your client
- Learn a technique to map your clients
- Learn three different functions in your relationship with the client
- Align your client relationship to your business purpose
- Practice* Exercises
At the end of the workshop, you will...
- Gain new insight into your current relationship with your client
- Recognize the best place for your client according to your business structure
- Take the first step to improve your relationship with your client
- The architecture of the organizational soul
- Systemic principles and dynamics
- Three consciences of life - Hellinger
Time & Duration:
Saturday 27 at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET / 6:30 pm CET
1 Session of 2 hours
Founder & Director at Systemic Purpose Consulting
Certified Professional in Systemic Coaching and Organizational Constellation by INFOSYON (Germany).Senior Certified Professional for the SHRM. International Certification in HR Management from University of California Santa Barbara. Master in Human Resources Management and Talent in the Organizations from the Universitat de Barcelona. . Expert in Structural Constellations. Certified in Coaching in NPL from ICC London (International Coaching Community)
**Includes certificate of participation***
If you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ends April 23th